So, I turned 30 last summer. I had told Jaye that I thought it'd be fun to have an 80s skating party to celebrate...we tried 2 different times to plan the party but the dates just weren't working for our friends and family. Well, the more I thought about it, the more I still wanted to do the 80s party. So...thanks to Jaye, and lots of our amazing friends and family, we finally had our 80s party! Jaye and I searched high and low for our costumes and I LOVE how they turned out! Here are some pictures from our party...

Jaye did my amazing makeup! He's pretty good!
Yeah, he's a pretty hot rocker!

True love on skates!

Hope was too little skate, but she LOVED running all over the rink! It was hard to keep up with her and keep holding her hand while on skates!

We really did try to get a good family picture...Hope wasn't really cooperating...

My amazing friend Karyn was a good sport and sported some 80s gear too!
After the skating rink we had everyone over to our house for dinner and cake. The little ones played so well together and thought it was fun to "talk" to each other on their phones! It was so fun having other kids and families around and I love that our house has space for the kids to play and yet another space for the grown-ups to sit around and talk. Every time we have a party or get-together Jaye and I always talk about how fun it is to have all of our favorite people in the same place, at the same time! I am so thankful for all of our friends and for our amazing families!!! So, it may have been almost 6 months later, but happy birthday to ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment