My friend Cheryn was in town from CO and so graciously said "yes" when I asked her months ago about taking family pictures for us. She has a real gift/talent for photography and I love the pics she takes of others! She's not a "professional" but very well could be! Here's just a few of the pics I've seen so far...
 |
| I want to blow this one up on canvas and hang it in our playroom! |
 |
| I love this one of Jaye and I! |
 |
| Love this one too! |
 |
| I wish Hudson was looking up in this one. It's my favorite pose and everyone has great smiles! |
|
|
We took pics at 2 different locations and these are only a few of the 1st ones from the 1st spot...can't wait to see the rest! I'm so excited with what I've seen so far! Now I Just have to figure out how/where to display our pics and what else to do with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment