Friday, May 8, 2015

One of Those Days...





Today has been one of those days! My usually even-tempered and easy-going 2 year old was up at 6am and proceeded to throw his 1st real tantrum in the middle of Target....all because I told him it was time to go (after we had already spent a good 15 minutes in the Disney infinity aisle). If you were in Target this morning, I'm sure you heard him. He attempted to throw himself out of the cart repeatedly as I was trying to wheel to an out-of-the-way spot. Yep, my kid was THAT kid this morning. I managed to make it out of Target and then he decides to give a repeat performance as I am TRYING to get him into his carseat. It took all my might to get him to actually sit in the seat and then he screamed the WHOLE way home. 

Once home I got him distracted and relaxed and he fell asleep sitting up. He NEVER does that. Of course he fell asleep about 10 minutes before we had to head back out to pick up his sister. (Que the repeat performance of car-seat tantrum) We made it to school and back home, at lunch and then it all began again come nap-time. All I want is quiet and a few minutes to myself today...I usually work on Fridays and today I am off....I almost wish I wasn't. After full-blown screaming from his crib for a good 30 minutes, I think he is finally asleep and now I am completely exhausted.
 
 
 
So far, my 2 cups of coffee were nowhere near strong enough and my Friday has been WAY too long! Here's hoping yours has been WAY better than mine!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment