Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hope Loves Choo Choos!

Hope got a new backpack and a few new toys, just for her train rides!!!

Last week Jaye started taking the train to and from work. We discovered that the cost of a monthly pass was about the same as what we pay in tolls each month, not including gas and wear n tear on his car. We've been talking about logistics and how things would work on hockey nights or days when Hope is at my Mom's house and this week we got to try it all out. Since we had hockey Tues & Weds night, Hope and I drove out and picked Jaye up at the train station in Orange on our way to the game. Hope LOVES watching the "choo choo" go by, but isn't necessarily a fan of the loud horn. Today Hope was at my Mom's and my Mom met Jaye at the train and attempted our first hand-off of Hope to Jaye during the quick stop in Orange. All went well I hear and Hope loved riding the train!! I love that public transportation is an option!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment