Tuesday, September 14, 2010

That's My Girl!

Hope continues to amaze us with her comprehension and skills. Right now as I type this, she is sitting in the middle of the living room floor, buckling her sandals. If we ever need to keep her quiet/occupied...we could just give her either pair of her sandals. She will sit and manuever the buckles/straps for a good 15 minutes until she gets it just right. She is so patient and precise...and determined!

Hope and I took our 1st trip on the train last week to go see Daddy and she was a big fan. She loves "choo choos". She did great with the 1st 45 minutes or so, but after that she was ready to run! (the trip was about an hour) I love having a metrolink station so close!

Last week Hope and I went to the "Big Air Kids Fair" at work. This is where professional freestyle motocross guys come and set up their ramps and do tricks for the kids. Hope LOVED the motorcycles and was quite impressed by all their twists, turns, and flips up in the air! A week later she still talks about, "momo" "up" "sky" and then point up and just stares at the sky! I brought her home a motocross poster and she loves it!

Hope loves phones. She uses whatever she has and holds it up to her and says "herrow" and then "bye bye". Hope is an expert hider. She loves to find a spot and then very quietly stay there until found. On Sunday I thought I saw Hope run into our room so I went in to bring her out. She usually runs straight into our bathroom and hides in a corner, her head turned away from us so we can't "see" her. I looked in the bathroom, looked in her room, the living room, playroom and kitchen and no luck finding Hope. When I didn't find her anywhere else I went back into her room and found her hiding on the floor between our bed and the closet...quiet as can be. She is a sneaky one!!!

Other favorite words of Hope's:
-"P": fish
-"D": Disney
-Pooh
-Momo: Motorcycle
-"Da B, Da B": Beach
-Baby - everything is about babies these days!
-Apple
-Thank you
-Help
-I'm sure there are others, but I can't remember.

Anyway...Hope is so much fun and I find so much joy in watching her explore the world around her! I love watching her play and imagine and make connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment