Hope and I woke Jaye up and brought his presents to him. Hope was excited to tell him "Happy bithday" and then quickly told him "Is Dumbo day, small world day, Peter Pan day"!! She was excited to celebrate her Daddy and give him her cards and gift!
For Valentine's Day, we gave Hope a little basket with some Toy Story chocolates and some princess chapstick. She was quite enthralled with her chapstick and it soon covered her face with sparkles! She just couldn't get enough!
After exchanging gifts we all headed to Gymboree. I was so glad Jaye got to come to Gymboree with us and I think Hope loved having him there too! After Gymboree we were off to Disney!
Around 5pm, we dropped Hope off at Grandma and Grandpa's house and headed back to Disney for dinner at our favorite place, Storyteller's Cafe. This was our 4th year going there for Valentine's Day and Jaye's birthday! It was so wonderful to eat our meal at our own pace, to enjoy several trips to the buffet and sip a great bottle of wine! Eating in peace was wonderful!
Earlier in the day we had picked up fast-passes for Space Mountain. We hadn't gone on it together in at least 3 years! Well, it wasn't working when we got over there so we went to see Captain EO instead. I had never seen in so let me tell you, it was quite amusing! I couldn't help but laugh at how cheesy it was and I was very entertained by our bouncing seats!
We had a wonderful day together and I am so thankful for each part of it!!!Happy birthday sweet Jaye, I love you so much and am so blessed to share my life with you each day! Hope and I are the luckiest girls alive to have a man like you to provide for us and care for us like you do! Thank you for loving us so well and for being your kind, thoughtful, and generous self! We think you are amazing and we wouldn't trade you for the world!!





No comments:
Post a Comment