
On Hope's actual birthday we all took the day off and went to Disneyland together! We started the day by opening presents and eating donuts...it was perfect!!! We'd all been talking about our day for weeks and were so excited to finally go!

So glad Hope cooperated...I love this pic of us in front of the castle!

Hope loves Jessie from Toy Story so she was quite the cute cowgirl!! She had a Jessie shirt and then we got her a hat of her own and a Jessie doll. She looked adorable!!

Hope asked to go on the Matterhorn. It's in one of her movies and she really wanted to go. We told her it'd be dark and that we might see a big snowman. She said she wanted to go, so we went. She did great and only at the very end did she tell me, "all done Mommy". When we got off she told us "I see a big monkey" and she told us, "I like it".
No comments:
Post a Comment