Monday, March 28, 2011

My Baby is 2!

Where have the last 2 years gone?! It blows my mind that Hope is now 2...no longer a baby, but a big girl! It is hard to believe that 1 little person has captured my heart so fully and completely! This same 1 little person can bring out the best in me and the worst in me and loves me either way!

What do I love about my precious birthday girl?!
-I love her hair that gets curlier and curlier each day! I love that she rocks major bedhead each morning!
-I love watching her pretend. All of her figures/characters have to hug and jump together. They hold hands, give kisses, and stand on each other's heads.
-I love her pronunciation of words and the way she phrases things... "Mommy sit you", "M and As", "want sumping", "not maybe", "Dimborine"...
-I love how excited she gets when she hears the garage door open when Jaye comes home and how she announces his arrival.
-I love that she is in love with both Ariel and Toy Story and that Toy Story sheets adorn her big-girl bed!
-I love that she is so excited about drinking lots of a milk from a cup, all by herself.
-I love that she is kind to her friends. She is quick to share and is gracious when toys are taken from her. She is gentle and caring and is usually more than happy to wait her turn so someone else can go first.
-I love that she is starting to respond to interactive TV (Dora, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse).
-I love that she is a chocolate monster! She'd eat it all day, every day, if I'd let her.
-I love that she could play in the bathtime all day long! She loves to sit under the running water and play!
-I love that she enjoys the outdoors so much and can't wait to play on her playground or help Daddy in the yard.
-I love the way she announces over and over again our 3 stops when at the mall..."Build-A-Build, Mickey Store, Doggie Store" over and over.
-I love that she is in love with dogs. She loves my parent's dog, Cooper, and Jaye's folk's dog, Daisy. She loves to stick bones through the fence for our neighbor's dogs and loves to watch the dogs at the pet-store and jumps with them.
-I love her laughter! She squeals with delight and giggles with all she is.

My list could go on and on as I think I may love everything about my sweet little girl! I am so excited to celebrate her big day tomorrow with a trip to Disneyland and lunch with the princesses! I'm sure more sappiness will ooze out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment