Hope turns TWO on Tuesday so we celebrated yesterday with 4 of her favorite friends! She picked "Ariel" for the party so we had all things Little Mermaid! We had no plans other than to play and it was absolutely PERFECT!! It was another one of those days where Jaye and I felt so grateful to be surrounded by such great friends and their amazing kids!

Presents were really fun this time around as Hope got really excited! She wanted to stop and open each one and I think she would've played and played in between if we would've let her!

Each of the kids thoroughly enjoyed their cupcakes and we got TONS of great pics of the cutest cupcake faces around!

Hope actually blew out her candle all by herself! We came close to some burnt lips, but she did it without injury!

The sandbox was a hit with everyone...although Hope was the only one who actually got inside!

Here is my birthday girl, sporting her new dress (that I made)! She was so excited about the Ariel decorations! It was such a fun day!!! I wouldn't have wished it any other way!! It was perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment