Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bad Hair Cut

On Tuesday I went with my Mom to get a haircut. I loved my cut I got earlier in the summer and just needed a trim to keep the shape...Well, the lady who cut my hair did a number on it and I am left with hair that I HATE! I'm not sure what she was thinking, but the layers are choppy and way too short!! I don't mind having short hair, but when I can't even put it in a ponytail, something is not right!!!
In the picture above you can see the "hole"...I feel like she screwed it up there on the side...it just doesn't blend like it was supposed to...I've found that if I can manage to get it 1/2 up then you can't see the bulk of the yuck... (I haven't worn my hair 1/2 up in forever)
It's decent from the front...a little short, but not too bad...it's just the back that kills me! I had hoped that maybe if I made my hair "curly" it would help hide the yucky cut, but I'm still not so sure. I know it's only hair and it will grow back and really, there's not much I can do...but in the mean-time it really stinks to get ready each day with a cut that I hate and don't feel great about.

No comments:

Post a Comment